Don’t be caught “off-sides” with Corporate Incentive and Group travel
Let us help you make each point count towards a legendary programme to include RUGBY WORLD CUP FRANCE 2023
Allow Travel With Flair to create tailor-made Corporate Incentive and Group travel programmes.
The choice of combinations are endless!
Why not plan an offensive Sales Plan for 2023’s reward & incentive programmes?
We could…. Run with a left wing of Golfing outside of Paris and a right wing of South Africa v Scotland in Marseilles, France.
It is better not to wing it but rather plan it! TWF will tackle the planning of your 2023 incentive programme planning, shoulder to shoulder together with you, so that we can make each point count.
We could even plan…
Sharing and exchanging wine and gastronomic recipes with the locals of Nantes, including a special appearance to root for our boys in Paris!
Or how about…
Exploring the Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes regions and whilst combining it with a live Green & Gold appearance to support our boys in Marseilles.
Be part of where the Grit meets the Glory in France 2023!
CONTACT US FOR YOUR IDEAL INCENTIVE PACKAGE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A 20% deposit is required to secure the selected Rugby World Cup 2023 package.
- A further 40% is required by 01 February 2022, and the outstanding balance on or before 01 February 2023.
- Bookings confirmed after 01 February 2023 will require a 100% payment.
- Rail and hotel cancellations/ change fees apply.
- Match tickets are non-refundable.
- A courier supplement for documentation and merchandise to outlying areas will apply.
- Prices are subject to the rate of exchange fluctuations and availability at the time of booking. Travel With Flair reserves the right to amend the rate of exchange on the final invoice.
- All packages are subject to change until the final invoice is processed with the updated exchange rate.
- Travel With Flair’s standard terms and conditions apply.
OFFICIAL RUGBY WORLD CUP 2023 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Clients purchasing Rugby World Cup 2023 tickets must provide a billing address, which is a permanent residence in South Africa.
- Clients may not resell, expose or, dispose of any match tickets by any means to another party.
- Match tickets must form part of a package and are not sold independently.
- Seating allocation is not guaranteed, and we will endeavour to keep all group blocks together.
- Valid passport copies will be required by each traveller during match ticket allocation.
- Match ticket prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Travel with Flair shall not be held liable by clients for its inability to perform any obligations under this agreement caused by a force majeure event.
- Failure to adhere to these match ticket terms and conditions could result in the cancellation of your booking without a refund.
- Our detailed terms and conditions are available for review here.